THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

There are Rules???

hmmm i kinda forgot to follow these rules since i dont know much of them,found this rules on zatty's blog recently ,hvnt told her yet i tag her to this blog,opps haha..

Baz was 'gerigitan' at me sal i linkd her n not telling her haha....lerr no wonder the rules have significants...:-

Tagging rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog.

8 random facts :

1. I like odd looking weird spicy food....anything spicy is just for me,im a spice addict...tsssss hot!haha

2. Like to try new stuffs as the old ones might be out-dated..but still i prefer old school stuff rather than the new ones..

3. A bong & hubbly-bubbly entusiast=D cant say more than tht hehe

4. I'm a Scrooge..haha,karit ku ne kn duit haha,hey its a good fact coz i save money for future spending =)

5. I tend to get hot-blooded when get push around...

6. In sports,tend to play defend..mostly in basketball n soccer

7. I dont HATE anything,people,things,sports,activities etc2 u name it.....i just dislike ~ hehe

8. I'm missing Eeydothetch right now..*Sigh* owell at least she's comin back next week yeaa...=)


8 people tagged:

1. Amal
2. Cinta
3. muizo
4. Zatty
5. Baz
6. Wafi
7. Dean
8. Miemiet

0 comments: