THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, September 25, 2008

love song 311


heres a song thats been stuck in my head,and its even being the blog's music, its love song by 311..harris introduced it to me,an old song from a rock band and it has a reggae beats in it,how cool is that?reggae yoo...oh yea harris and wiem had debated alot of times who sang this song,mental bh sorg2 haha,wiem's thought was the Cure who sang it,where harris pemajalny is 311. and guess what?dua2 lurus yoo..pi si harris na mau ngalah haha...love the song,not that im sentimental but feel chill and lay back hearing it,check it out,its the blog's music..and here's the lyrics

love song- 311

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again

However far away, I will always love you
Hows I say, I will always love you
I will always love youever long I stay, I will always love you
Whatever word

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again

However far away, I will always love you
However long I stay, I will always love you
Whatever words I say, I will always love you
I will always love you

0 comments: