THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pick up lines.


ever tried to pick up a hot girl on the spot by using some corny pickup lines yet it remarkably workd? i heard a line from my aunt about how my uncle 'bekenalan' with her during their 1st time seeing each other.it was the typical amatuer pickup line tht many used....which was..'have we met before?it seems like i saw u before..'which the truth was he doesnt..lol. anyways i found some sweet funny corny pick up lines on the net.some might work coz i picked the sweetest and the worst are just plain rude but hey u never know if it might work.*CAUTION.USING THESE LINES ARE FOR THE CONFIDENT PEOPLE ONLY.MUN NA MAU HAWAR,DONT BOTHER USING THESE LOL.*heres the list:-

1.Tell me something, girl. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?
2.Girl are you tired, cuz youve been running through my mind all day
3.Is your dad in jail? Cuz he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.
4.Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the one with the beautiful smile.
5.Dropped something , "My jaw"
6.Why do you look so familiar? Oh yeah, you were in my dreams!
7. I'd feel like a superstar if I could go out with you...
8.Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary under 'Gorgeous!'
9.I'm writing an essay on the finer things in life. Can I interview you?
10.You are so good-looking that I forgot my pickup line.
11.I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.
12.Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way.
13.You with those curves, and me with no brakes ...
14.My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
15.When God made you, he was showing off
16.It's not my fault I fell in love, you're the one who tripped me!
17.Hey baby, you must be a sweater 'cos you got me feeling warm all over
18.Is it cold in here, or are you just happy to see me.
19.True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place.
20.If they let me rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together.

thats it for my top 20 list of pick up lines..oh if your wondering whats my favourite line,mine was #9.coz it actually worked before!!!lmao.oh and #20 was been featured at Muizo's page before if your wondering where u saw it.

0 comments: