Hey guys, I just checked out my old treasure box which I kept letters of crap and memories and I just found this old saying I made when I was well not as I am right now..i was deep back then..haha.its hilarious to read cause im the one who wrote this shit.haha.im gonna share u what I wrote on that piece of paper I kept. its about me falling in love to a girl which was my bestfriend back in primary days,before even with my first ex girlfriend...okay shut up its gonna be corny ,just read.haha. give comments on my ‘classical love letter’. enjoy
‘‘What is love? is a passion what gives ones fulfilling pleasure from the heart, hence the symbol. My personal opinion of love is un imaginable yet the urge exists. The felt of emotions such as excitement and happiness drive through the veins of a human soul exceeds to extent beyond reality and the world itself.
Falling in love to a person says it all.
The first kiss tells which by the one destined to be with or nay. My experience with her is one of a kind as she was…my firstt. Herself is beauty,her names taunts me. Her eyes are gleaming with emotions, mesmerize with her beauty, hot the thick lips screams for passion and the softness of her hair and skin bedazzled my dreams and feelings..oh shes the perfect girl that I wish to grow old with and children and see beside me when I die..shes the one ive been lookling for. hearing her voice had already melt me trough and her smile..cant live without to see that smile a day or two.if I and her are away, I would miss her so and so and so…oh im so in love!.
Will I dare to asked her be mine? Will she like me back? How am I suppose to know ?...oh how I dream of her day by day…I just want to say I think im in love with you, and I cant move my heart to someplace if I don’t know yet if u felt the same way too.wait..no.
im not ready..its still early..no it still so soon...hopefully next year ill let u know..next year hopefully ill see you again.’’
The next year during last year of school she transferred to another school..hahaha..thats an big ouch.its a mistake that I didn’t tell her sooner..but I did heard from her from a friend of mine a few years later,the only friend she wishes to send her regards was…me.=)
never got a chance to tell her how I felt.i never knew how she felt either.sigh.oh how I wish I could see her again in time.shes all in the past.even if im that forgetfull,I would never forget that beautiful smile and voice.=)
yea yea..jokes on me.hahapacah eh..just sharing some small personal stuffs nothing much....=)
5 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment