THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friend.


in this post ill would like to make a Deep statement that i should have done,but now just comes to regrets...

It has been said by Charles Caleb Colton that “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.” It means that when we remain surrounded by our friends, many of us don’t realize the true value of our friends but when our friends move away from our life or we lose touch with our friends or when our friends move away from this world, then we realize that we have lost a precious treasure of our life.


heres a poem called 'Losing A Piece Of My Soul' by Jasmine Johnston

I came to you the hour I was in pain
Looking for answers,
I cried to you in vain.


I shared the many skeletons hiding in my heart,

I knew then you'd be my friend,

I knew it from the start.

Troubles ran like rivers,
flowing through my life,

You picked the pieces up
and help me through my strife.


When home wasn't home to me no more,
You opened up your heart,
and opened up the door.


As time flew,
the air grew thick,

I saw our friendship fading,
and my heart grew sick


The day had arrived,
When it was time to say goodbye.
Now I sit alone,
reminiscing the past I'd blown


...

dedicated to my friends whom i lost friendships & bonds over the recent times..wish i knew what happened between us all..cause its not like i cant forget the memories with you & throw it in the pile of trash..

for the ones whom i ve done wrong,i would like to say im sorry & hope to be forgiven for what ive done to make you hate me ..

to the ones ive lost bonds, i wish we could have been like the old days where we use to chill,chat & laugh with each other..

to the ones thats seperated or gone forever,...i hope you guys have a good life & you know ill never forget you friend.


P/s a stoner's blog always be a stoner's blog...this post just express what i feel... so dont get disappointed,this isnt an emo blog..lol =)

0 comments: